GoDaddy offers a variety of web services, including a few email alternatives, such as GoDaddy Professional email and a Microsoft 365 email account. Workspace was a free webmail service offered by GoDaddy, however it is no longer supported. You can use a GoDaddy Professional email account or a classic Workspace account to access your godaddy workspace email with a desktop email client like Thunderbird.
It’s simple to access your GoDaddy email account using Thunderbird or another desktop email client like Outlook or Mail.
GET YOUR PROFESSIONAL EMAIL AND PASSWORD FROM YOUR GODADDY PROFESSIONAL EMAIL
To add the account to an email client, you’ll need your GoDaddy email address and account password. Here’s where you may look for it. (If you already know your email and password, skip to the next part.)
Step To Login Into GoDaddy Workspace Email Account –
- Go to GoDaddy.com and select Sign In to find your GoDaddy email address.
- Select Sign In under Registered Users.
- Select Sign In after entering your username or customer number and password.
- Scroll down to Email & Office and select Manage All once you’ve logged in.
- Find your email address under Users.
If you don’t already have Thunderbird installed on your computer, you may easily download and install it on a Windows, Mac, or Linux machine. Here’s how to do it:
- Select the Free Download option on the Thunderbird download page.
- Double-click to start the installation process.
- Drag Thunderbird to the Applications folder on your desktop.
- Thunderbird has been installed successfully.
Thunderbird May Now Receive your GoDaddy Professional Email
If you’re using Thunderbird for the first time or if you’ve already used Thunderbird, the process is slightly different.
- For the first time, open Thunderbird and select Open from the warning message.
- Fill in your name, GoDaddy email address, and password in the Set Up Your Existing Email Address box. Then press the Continue button.
- Thunderbird configures your account for you automatically. Choose Done.
- If you want to use your GoDaddy email as your default email, select Set as Default. Select Skip Integration if you don’t want to integrate.
- You can now use Thunderbird to view your GoDaddy Professional email.